Tuesday 22 March 2011

Kick off

So it’s a Gunner and a Manc, yes you could call us friends when we go out for a beer and have a laugh, talk about religion or politics that’s fine for us, but mention football or more importantly Man United and Arsenal, then we have big problems.

I can’t stand a Manchester United supporter and I will tell you why…most them are peasants and think David Beckham still plays for the club…they are the kind of supporter you will ask where is there home ground and they will say Manchester United stadium or worse they say they’ve supported them always and they can’t name a single player besides Rooney. That is a huge reason why I hate Man United, However my college is a proper supporter as I like to say and I will listen to his ramblings so as to ignite a passionate debate, I’m sure he’ll have something to say about me.

When it comes to United he knows his stuff, besides thinking Darren Fletcher is a good player, but he gets most things spot on. So be prepared for a Red View that is the red of Arsenal and the red of Man United….it’s gonna be great

De Andrade (the Gunner)

No comments:

Post a Comment