Thursday 24 March 2011

What to Make of the Clown in Charge?


So John Terry was made Captain again and this is the first time I've been able to put my view down, Fabio Capello claims he has 'forgiven' John Terry for his actions, I never knew he slept with the mother of his child too. I personally think he is a massive clown ,Terry and Capello for that matter, Terry came out and stated 'People still see my passion and drive is still there', but I ask myself wasn't it his DRIVE and PASSION that got him in trouble in the bedroom in the first place. Maybe he can 'Bridge the gap' that has been missing in the England team that saw them have a terrible world cup.

Will we ever see this again...haha I don't think so, but if anyone needed to forgive Terry it was Wayne...don't think he will unless he sleeps with his wife and calls it all square.
Terry is one player I really dislike maybe even more than Darren Fletcher, and I don't think he is the right man for the job, I would rather Lampard or another one of the senior players take the role.
But hey I'm not Biased or anything.

De Andrade

No comments:

Post a Comment