Friday 22 April 2011

Here you Go Man United take the Title…..

It seems Arsenal just can’t resist handing United the title on a plate again and again….I thought Arsenal were out of it, but United drew to Newcastle and we were back in it…..but every time that Man United hand Arsenal a life line we just throw it back at them and say no thanks. 

Ok Spurs Arsenal was one of if not the game of the season, but Arsenal had a two goal lead only to draw yet another match, meaning 5 draws in the last 6. If I am being Honest Arsenal could have walked this league and even you biased Manc’s have to agree with that, if we had just won 2 of those that’s an extra 4 points, but we didn’t, Arsenal have a bad case of the chokemore.com and I don’t think they can get rid of it this season. 

My only prayer is that Moyes and his Everton can hold United or by some great miracle beat them. That would be great, but I don’t think that will happen. As I have said those bloody Manc’s do have some BMT and Arsenal football club have chokerlitis, why can’t the Gunners just do it. I am glad to see the gunners are finally scoring goals again with VP, Nasri and Theo and on target, expect our defence still loves to let in a goal or 3.
So I believe the league is done and dusted, but I have said that before and let’s hope that chokerlitis is contagious and United catch a bad case, Everton come on you good things.
For us Arsenal fans just something funny I stumbled across…..


No comments:

Post a Comment